How We Toured 50 States in One Year (10/20)
Important Things We Discovered:
1. Good rv insurance with towing – a must have!
2. Credit card – needed to rent a car in an emergency!
3. Daily Devotions – centering our day every morning made a huge difference throughout the day.
4. The importance of goal setting, good daily habits, & daily schedule.
5. Networking – I can not stress enough the importance of networking. While in New Hampshire, we met someone who connected us with a Pastor in HAWAII – who became a wonderful connection, and hosted the last couple of concerts on the tour.