Above is a downloadable 8x10 poster, bulletin, and web header for social media promotion. The info is currently on these promo items as an example. You can easily use a white paint over the current info, and replace with your venue information.
Promotional Videos (youtube playlist - click link). Feel free to share in Church, social media, or any way necessary for promotion.
Press Release Sample:
Award-Winning Husband/ Wife Christian Music Duo Randy & Jade Fisher
Radiant Light Church, Muncy Pa
Sunday, May 8, 10:30 am
Randy & Jade each discovered their love for music ministry through their local Churches. Randy began playing guitar in Children's Church at the age of eight, and Jade began by singing on the Worship Team at the age of eleven.
Together they have toured all 50 United States in 2016 on their "Awesome Love" 50 State Tour (48 States with their three children), and were awarded the 2016 International Music and Entertainment Association's Christian/ Gospel Song of the Year for their song "Awesome Love".
Advertising & Promotion
It is best if you promote for at least three weeks prior to event
Common ways to promote:
1. Social Media - Facebook - Create an event & invite friends. Also, share your event poster on facebook frequently; and have your friends share. You can also share our videos (fb & youtube).
2. Press Release - send a press release to your local tv, newpaper, and radio outlets. Some local radio & tv stations would also be willing to do a live interview or performance on air the day of the event.
3. Posters - customize for your venue, print, distribute.
4. Radio promotion - if you wish, you can also have your local radio station put together a radio "spot". This is generally the most expensive of the promotional options.
5. Invite other local Churches - especially those in your denomination.
We have found the most success with promoting by simply being personal. Social Media, and personal interactions are our favorite form of promotion.